Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Being Patient...

Some days I get so frustrated.  While I am THRILLED for all the families who have received LOA and TA over the past week, which has been a HUGE number of families and it is so very exciting for them, We are a bit behind them in the process and our dossier was just sent to Ch*na on 5/18.  Other families who sent theirs on 5/18 received their LID (Lock in Date) last week.  But here we sit.  Our agent keeps calling them every day but they say they have been busy or in meetings.  I don't understand how some received on the same date got processed and others have not.  I have to keep reminding myself I am not in control.  Meanwhile... my Secret Pal received LOA the other day so I'm packaging up a box with goodies in it for her today.  I truly am so happy for the other families getting through the process, I just wish I was on the same train. 
Blessings,
Georgia

2 comments:

  1. I'm praying for you. Big hugs (for what it is worth?) xo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Lynette. We finally got LID since this post. Now we wait some more. Will be praying for upcoming trip! Blessings, Georgia

    ReplyDelete