Thursday, July 19, 2012

Thanks to a sweet adopting mom...

Some days it feels like the adoption is not real.  But today, was NOT one of those days!  Today, I had the privilege of receiving an email from a sweet adopting mom who took photos of our little Mu (Ian) just hours earlier.   He was napping and apparently slept through a ton of activity in the room.  Hmmmm... just like his daddy!!!  LOL   Jeff actually slept through a riot outside of our house years ago in New Jersey!   Anyway, the following pics are Mu in his little bed at nap-time yesterday.  


He calculates out online to being in the 95th percentile for his height and weight.  By the looks of his little tootsies sticking out of the end of his toddler bed, I'd say that is pretty accurate!!  I'm thinkin' basketball player???? 



He is just so adorable and hug-able looking! I can't wait till he knows we are coming for him.  For now... we continue to wait.  It would be too emotional for him to be waiting for a few months for us, so as we sit on day 42 of our LOA wait, it is better for him not to know yet.  Only a few more months though... So thank you Kirsten... you surely made my day and the wait, a little brighter today!  


Blessings,
Georgia


3 comments:

  1. Georgia, I finally saw this! Ha ha! It has been crazy here. I am so glad I got to see your little guy and I wish I would've had more pics or video. It has been 2 months but I remember it like yesterday. ICC is awesome but it it is not a family! I can't wait to see him in your arms!!! You are almost there!!!! Yay!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kirsten this was a great day when you sent me these pics! I can't believe it's been 2 months! Time flies!! I love these photos with his sweet face sleeping and his cute little toes sticking out of his tiny bed! Oh my gosh... I look at these pics on my phone and blog all the time! Thank you so much!!! I hope I can repay the kindness for another family while I'm there! Blessings to you!

      Delete
  2. He so cute I am so happy you are getting him

    ReplyDelete