Sunday, May 13, 2012

Mother's Day

Well I sure have had a great mother's day so far!  My day started with breakfast in bed, some super sweet cards, a beautiful orchid, a sweet adoption prayer bracelet from hubby, and an adorable clay bracelet made by my sweet Emmy.  Of course I can't forget about my lovely standing mirror/jewelry cabinet either. I'm a lucky mommy...






After a relaxing morning I cleaned up and headed out to lunch with my mom.  We had a great day we had!  And much to my surprise we actually shopped and found a piece of furniture for Ian's room!  YAY!  I took pics and Jeff is good with it, so I think we will be going back for it.  

My mom picked up this adorable bistro set for our front porch.  Now I can sit out by the garden pond and read and drink my tea.


When I got settled in at home I was looking online for wall art for a boy bedroom and I found this...


It's sooooooo cute!!!  I think it may help me create a room theme!!


Now we are getting ready to head over to the school for an Upper School Drama Production.  Should be lots of fun! 

Blessings,
Georgia

No comments:

Post a Comment