Monday, October 15, 2012

Too Tired to Blog...

So I'm officially the worst adoption blogger ever... Life is moving so fast over here.  I think I'm keeping up with Facebook updates ok since they are easier, but the blog is being sorely neglected.  Below are some pics from the plane ride and our Hong Kong stay and the visit to "The Big Buddha" yesterday.  Hopefully tomorrow I'll have some photos of our expanded family.  For now...  They have all been asleep for an hour already and I need to be there with them... Till next time... God bless y'all...



 
 
 Ridiculous number of taxis at Hong Kong Airport!
 




 
 

3 comments:

  1. So glad to read that you are tired at the right time. I think you are doing great blogging...You've only just met your son hours ago. Focus on what's important. And don't worry about your blog. <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so envious you were in Hong Kong...I'm so homesick! We're praying for you in class every day! Tell Emmy we miss her and can't wait to meet Ian.

    ReplyDelete
  3. that is so cute god bless your family from,Anna

    ReplyDelete