Sunday, March 18, 2012

Some days it's hard to focus

Today is our last day of spring break here in sunny Florida.  It's been a mixture of a productive and relaxing week.  As we are preparing to go back to school tomorrow, there are so many things I could be and should be doing.  Yet... I find myself surfing the web about different things having to do with Ch*na.  Seems silly I know, but I have this desire to know what the weather is like there now and at different times of the year, what the difference is in the cost of airfare from month to month, what's the shortest amount of time required for us to stay in Ch*na when we go to pick Ian up.  My hope is that by the time I get done writing this little blog entry, I'll have my Ch*na fix for the day and be able to move on with other things.  Staying focused is definiately a challenge and one that I think I will be struggling with for the coming months until we bring Ian home.  So for those of you who know me and see me regularly, if I'm a little "spaced out", you'll know why!

No comments:

Post a Comment